– Do you have a guarantee? We are nice folks and we expect that you are too. If for some reason you are less than satisfied and would like us to take action, let us know. However, once plants are out of our care we cannot take responsibility for how they are maintained. You must let us know within 48 hours if there is an issue. We stand by our product but also acknowledge that we are human, and plants are plants and require the right care & love, once the plants have left our store they are out of our care.
– Do I have to buy online? No, you can buy in person as well. The online shop is simply to make it easier for those who prefer it. Do phone us or pop in, we like to talk to you too, in fact we like talking to you even better!
– Do you have same day delivery? Yes, we are able to deliver to most Gold Coast areas the same day, provided we receive your order by 12pm Monday-Friday, and by 10am Saturday.
– What details do you need for deliveries? Each delivery order must have a contact name (for the recipient), delivery address and a contact phone number for the recipient receiving the order. If these details are not on the order, your order will be placed on hold and won’t be able to be delivered until these details are received.
– Is the Little Plants website secure? We have an SSL certificate for the checkout page and use PayPal when processing your payment for us.
– What if no-one’s home when the order is delivered? If it’s safe and sheltered to leave, the courier will do so and leave a note in the letterbox, plus we will usually call to make sure the recipient finds it when they get home. If it’s not safe then we will bring it back to the shop to arrange re-delivery or collection (re-delivery may incur a fee). Just let us know if after, or before, a certain time will be better and we’ll try to work around that.
– What if I’ve given an incorrect address? Please provide full and accurate information, incorrect information which leads to the need for re-delivery may result in an extra fee being charged.
– What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, also direct-debit on request (but payment must be cleared prior to delivery). There are no surcharges on any payment method.
– Can we post items to other parts of Australia? Unfortunately not.